Windows Xp Bsod 07b
It’s possible you’ll find the SATA setting options name changed a little bit because of the different version of bios, but the thing what I’m trying to say is “Change The He tried to configure the setup, gave up, so uninstalled it. 2. Back to top BC AdBot (Login to Remove) BleepingComputer.com Register to remove ads #2 hamluis hamluis Moderator Moderator 51,306 posts OFFLINE Gender:Male Location:Killeen, TX Local time:06:53 AM Posted 04 I am waiting for ur reply..... Source
Otherwise, you can use some different Hard disk to test It, if this problem really occurring just because of your previously installed hard drive. More resources Tom's Hardware Around the World Tom's Hardware Around the World Denmark Norway Finland Russia France Turkey Germany UK Italy USA Subscribe to Tom's Hardware Search the site Ok About Lütfen daha sonra yeniden deneyin. 23 May 2015 tarihinde yayınlandıin this video i will show http://www.usmanalitoo.com/solved-how... I've toggled the SATA controller mode in the BIOS - and it works!
0x0000007b Windows Xp
Since most STOP errors are similarly caused, some of the suggestions might help.Please let me know if you've fixed a blue screen of death with the STOP 0x0000007B STOP code using Happy computing . BLEEPINGCOMPUTER NEEDS YOUR HELP!
- thnkz...a lott....
- Start Registry Editor (Regedt32.exe).2.
- Blue Stop Screen 0x0000007B. 0x0000007B BSOD after windows install Windows XP Setup Blue Screen Error 0x0000007b Error 0x0000007B while installing windows xp i have compaq presario cq62 model laptop and when
- ummmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaa with regards krishna Report NeS718- Apr 22, 2010 at 03:28 PM I have a Dell Latitude C610 Laptop it was Running Windows 2000 Professional, I tried installing Windows XP on
- Reports: · Posted 4 years ago Top Xhi Posts: 6298 This post has been reported.
- Copyright © 2006-2016 How-To Geek, LLC All Rights Reserved